Friday, January 8, 2016

Let the Good Times Roll All Over My Face

Bon soir, mes amis

Where Angels on Bare Skin failed me, Let the Good Times Roll brought me right back. 
(picture from http://img.makeupalley.com/9/6/5/6/2345716.JPG)

Lemme tell you a story.

On that same fateful day as I picked up my sworn enemy, I also snagged some LTGTR. Now, in my excitement, I didn't smell it. Great choice!

Also, I hate popcorn. I'm sorry, I know I'm the worst.

Anywho, before opening this one, I read some more reviews. Pretty favorable!

But, these same reviews turned me in the wrong direction before, so we'll see.

I opened the pot, and was met with the aroma of kettle corn and sweet caramel, similar to my favorite Popcorn lip scrub.

I basically wanted to eat it (it doesn't taste terrible, oops)

Anyway, I tried it, still apprehensive. And let me tell you, this cleanser is like the ice cream after a bad break up. Smells great, and is always there for you.

It gently exfoliates, leaving your skin radiant. I'd reckon it's gentle enough for my sensitive sisters, but that remains to be seen. And a small, pea-sized chunk will do you! My small tub (around $14) has lasted me for longer than a year, so it's great bang for the buck. It's moisturizing too. I'm terribly at keeping a great routine, but I can tell you I didn't need to moisturize after this. It's basically the best cleanser to ever exist ever.

Grade: A

Excuse me while I sniff my face.


No comments:

Post a Comment