Friday, January 8, 2016

Icebreakers Are So Fun for Everyone!

Hi friends!
I'm Bri, and I waste the grand portion of my money on Lush products! Woo!
Now, being a college student, I feel as though it's easy to waste all of your food money on products you may not end up liking. Sure, it's easy enough to Google a product and see the lowdown, but these opinions are from a variety of people who may not disclose their bias (skin type, how much bang for the buck, etc). So, I'm here to offer you reviews and thoughts from the viewpoint of someone who can't spend tons of cash.
Some things to note:

  • My skin is pretty laid back. I have some dry spots around my nose and my skin freaks out from soymilk, but otherwise I'm pretty lucky. 
  • My hair is precariously balanced. By that, I mean I've dyed the life out of it several times over, and therefore have quite the opinion on products that claim to be moisturizing.
  • I automatically prefer citrusy, fruity, and gentle floral scents to spicy or minty scents. That being said, I'll try to be objective on the genuine quality of the product.
That's about it! If you have any questions about me or any products you know you want me to review, go ahead and leave those in the comments! Talk (or write) to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment